Have you ever wanted to rivet a project, but didn’t have a riveter, or the right sized rivets on hand? Another drawback to rivets is their look – on a lot of projects, the modern cheap sheet metal look just won’t do. This great article tells how to make your own heavy-duty rivets from ordinary nails that look great and work well for many projects.
News & ViewsList
- Tiny Houses
- Monitoring Tools for your Website/Server
- Windows is a Sinking Ship – Linux is the Lifeboat
- Why You Should Switch to Linux
- Using ATtiny Chips for Arduino-Like Projects
- Making Hay
- Can LED Lighting Cause Blindess?
- No, Your Dishwasher is Not Broken
- Making a Color Television Set
- How to Get a Good Cheap 10 inch Android Tablet
Subscribe To Feeds